Punctuate! Theatre is a not-for-profit theatre company and registered charity in Edmonton, AB.
- To create work that is visually stimulating, intellectually provocative, and emotionally compelling.
- To present a high quotient of Canadian work.
- To provide a creative context for emerging artists to work alongside established artists.
- To create work that encompasses diverse art forms, forging connections between Canadian artists of different disciplines to progress unity of all art forms.
- Create accessible, relevant, and subversive theatre that entertains and provokes thought amongst diverse audiences.
- Provide professional opportunities for local artists.
- Inspire and develop future and emerging artists.
- Develop a wide range of audiences.
- Raise funds to increase our capacity to serve our community through artistic excellence.
Miranda Sommerville – President
Glenda Stirling – Vice President
Elliot Kerr – Treasurer
Ellen Chorley – Secretary
Nick Emter – Member at Large
Heather Mackenzie – Member at Large
Everett Kunitz – Member at Large